Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elie R Haddad has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 21
The customer service approach of this office and the staff is reprehensible. They are slow to respond to any requests and when they do, they are dismissive, disrespectful, and condescending. A simple, medically necessary prescription refill can take up to six weeks to accomplish. Really? In this day and age? Since there is no dearth of cardiologists, I recommend that you don't take a chance with this one. Seek assistance elsewhere.
Excellent Staff, Excellent Bedside Manner, Excellent sense of humor. I would say after 6 years of not seeing Dr. Haddad that he has improved his skills exponentially .His ability to truly understand humanity and the relationships and range emotions of his patients is the spiritual apex which makes him a human with great skills and this is reflected in the staff which works with him. Thanks f the new Die Hard Battery !!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2016, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1998
Drexel University/Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Elie R Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElie R Haddad Md, 8500 SW 92nd St Ste 208, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elie R Haddad in this video.
Dr. Elie R Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.