Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elie N Mouhayar
Dr. Elie N Mouhayar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mouhayar is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Elie N Mouhayar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elie N Mouhayar has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Mouhayar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1996
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Elie N Mouhayar accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1400 Pressler St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elie N Mouhayar in this video.
Dr. Elie N Mouhayar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.