Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eliecer Kurzer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 20
Took 3 calls to get appointment. Left on hold for more than 20 minutes each time cut off.Tried to talk to office manager, (Carla?) on 2 occasions, on the phone and in person. Not available. Co-ed bathroom; both toilet seat and urinal had urine all over. cleaned the toilet to use and told 2 members of staff that the urinal still had pee all over-they thought that was ok since no-one would sit on it! For a bathroom to be smelly at 9am-hate to think what it would be by 2pm! Was so turned off by the time I met Dr. Kurzer- I found him friendly but condescending. They seem to have more patients than they need so there is no reason for me to ever go back there. Was very disappointed in how unprofessional the front office is. I would not recommend this place to anyone
Since I was 16 I suffered from incurable UTI's, Kidney Infections, and stones after being through all of the "best" Dr's, and I would be in the hospital every month, I ran into him b/c I had to have emergency surgery to remove a stone and he was the ER urologist. He did my minimally invasive surgery, and then proceeded to cure me from my years of torture and illness. The only time I back slide is when I fail to follow his instruction. He is now doing the same for my grandfather.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Eliecer Kurzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Florida Ob/Gyn Associates, 1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 300, Miramar, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eliecer Kurzer in this video.
Dr. Eliecer Kurzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.