Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elihue Potts MD, DDS
Dr. Elihue Potts, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Kalamazoo, MI and Canton, MI . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Elihue Potts has 3 locations
117 W Paterson St
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
45650 Ford Rd
Canton, MI 48187
Dr. Elihue Potts has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elihue Potts has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Hot Flashes
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
This must be his son
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elihue Potts - Posted on January 15th, 2018
I had a set of twins in 1974 Dr. Potts delivered them... the first one I was told was stillborn but he wasn't... they stole that baby from me. I was 17 years old at the time. I wasn't even allowed to see my baby nor was I given an option on what to do with his body. I am now 61 years old so I'm sure Dr. Potts would have to be at least 85 so I'm assuming this is a son. I am submitting to a DNA test and I hope that will find my baby after all these years
Dr. Elihue Potts Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elihue Potts's office for more information.
3201 Bemis Rd Ypsilanti, MI : (734) 572-9900
117 W Paterson St Kalamazoo, MI 49007
45650 Ford Rd Canton, MI 48187
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elihue Potts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.