Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elinor M Benson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have had a few OB/GYNs since my 20's and I would rate DR. Benson as the best one. I was referred to her through a friend after I moved to the city. Whenever I have an issue or concern, her staff is always great at fitting me in for an appointment. Dr. Benson is patient, knowledgeable, and listens to her patients. I would have and will continue to recommend her to others. The only negative is the time factor. Due to the fact that children are not born on a schedule and not every scheduled patient is on time to their appointment, you may have to wait awhile to see her but that can be said for most physicians.
If you have any complications during your pregnancy do not expect this Dr to have any sympathy or bedside manners. She will downplay your symptoms and act as if you are exaggerating when you are actually in extreme pain. I had a critical condition when I was pregnant and under her care and her diagnosis was incorrect and I almost lost my life. My baby did not survive. She was very nonchalant about the entire ordeal and sometimes rude. She is not a good Dr & I will never go to an OBGYN again that has never given birth to her own child, because she can never fully understand pregnancy.... On a side note, her mother(dr juel pate borders) is truly a jewel & extremely thorough & compassionate.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Elinor M Benson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJuel Pate Borders Pc, 991 Martin Luther King Jr Dr NW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Elinor M Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.