Dr. Elinor M Benson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elinor M Benson?

Best OBGYN ever!!

Wonderful professional doctor..she delivered both of my daughters..very caring ..understanding and helpful.

She has the worst bedside manner and is very nonchalant. Not the kind of support you expect from your Dr., especially during pregnancy.

Wonderful physician and great staff

I have had a few OB/GYNs since my 20's and I would rate DR. Benson as the best one. I was referred to her through a friend after I moved to the city. Whenever I have an issue or concern, her staff is always great at fitting me in for an appointment. Dr. Benson is patient, knowledgeable, and listens to her patients. I would have and will continue to recommend her to others. The only negative is the time factor. Due to the fact that children are not born on a schedule and not every scheduled patient is on time to their appointment, you may have to wait awhile to see her but that can be said for most physicians.

Please don't waste your time!

This lady and her staff need to get out of the Healthcare profession. She is very condescending when she speaks to you. I wouldn't take my pet rock to Dr. Benson. She is a horrible excuse for a doctor. I didn't want to give her any stars...one star is too good for her!

Beware

If you have any complications during your pregnancy do not expect this Dr to have any sympathy or bedside manners. She will downplay your symptoms and act as if you are exaggerating when you are actually in extreme pain. I had a critical condition when I was pregnant and under her care and her diagnosis was incorrect and I almost lost my life. My baby did not survive. She was very nonchalant about the entire ordeal and sometimes rude. She is not a good Dr & I will never go to an OBGYN again that has never given birth to her own child, because she can never fully understand pregnancy.... On a side note, her mother(dr juel pate borders) is truly a jewel & extremely thorough & compassionate.