Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eliot Birnbaum
Dr. Eliot Birnbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saratoga Springs, NY, with other offices in Hauppauge, NY and Smithtown, NY (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Birnbaum is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, ST JOHN EPISCOPAL HOSPITAL and Saratoga Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eliot Birnbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Eliot Birnbaum has the following 36 expertise
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Birth Control
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Child Birth
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Insulin Resistance
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Women's Health
Dr. Eliot Birnbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Birnbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stony Brook University Hospital
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
STONYBROOK UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
University Medical Center At Stony Brook
University Hospital At Stonybrook
North Shore Surgi-Center
St Catherine of Siena
29 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
George Washington University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eliot Birnbaum in this video.
Dr. Eliot Birnbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.