Dr. Eliot Horowitz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eliot Horowitz?

Dr. Horror- wits

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I was seen by Dr. Horowitz. I found him to be arrogant, condescending and abrupt. After waiting approximately 45 minutes, Dr. Horowitz talked with me for about 1 minute and left the treatment room saying nothing to me. Finally I asked an employee walking by where the Dr. Was? "He is seeing other patients." I said," He didn't 't order tests, give a diagnosis or prescription. He just walked out." I waited in the hallway and had to talk with him in front of other patients and staff. It was embarrassing! He just said to make another appointment! What? My friend was seen by Dr. Horowitz several times, diagnosed with prostate cancer. My friend was getting prescriptions but not getting better. The friend saw another Dr. and the Dr. said he did NOT have prostate cancer. My friend has been given a different prescription and is doing well!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

OVER 90 MINUTE WAIT TIME. AFTER GIVING URINE SAMPLE AND HAVING BLOOD PRESSURE, I WAITED ANOTHER 20 BEFORE BEING ASKED TO RE-SCHEDULE ANOTHER DAY, AS HE WAS BEHIND DUE TO HAVING TO CONSULT W/ANOTHER DOCTOR ABOUT ANOTHER PATIENT.

Beware!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

- Over 2 hr wait time- Very condescending. Kept correcting my grammar when I was describing my condition, and kept rolling his eyes- Touched my private parts without washing hands or using gloves- Was yelling at a nurse who had to take my blood sample. The nurse was so distraught that she was shaking, and I ended up having a big bruise on my arm for my blood draw.

Fishy

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Horowitz diagnosed me with Bladder Cancer and then handed me a pamphlet about cancer and left the room without saying anything, came back 20 minutes later to tell me I needed surgery only to say he was "not" performing surgery at this time and shuffled me off to his partner. This made me very suspicious and found according to this website he is NOT board certified. His diagnosis was incorrect by the way.

bad doctor!

Posted on May 29th, 2008

i went to him years ago. the procedure he did on me was unnecessary and a failure. then after that more and more mistakes were made. i have met 3 people who felt he jumped the gun and was too quick to do surgery. i would not recommend this doctor to anyone. please if you have him as a doctor get a second opinion.

Posted on March 29th, 2016