Have you seen Dr. Eliot K Miller?

eliot dumped us as patients.

My wife and I searched for a good Doctor that we thought would fit is. We finally found Eliot, and I put my trust in him. Now he's dumped his patients and go off to work at a clinic. I have had a bad history of being mishandled by Doctors and have trust issues with them. Just when I thougut I had someone I could trust, he takes off and trys to dump us off on other Doctors that I passed over for different reasons. Thanks Eliot for concreting my negative opinion of doctors. What do you want me to do with the results of the colonoscopy that you ordered? Thanks Man. Now we have to start all over again, and it took us forever to find you.

Dr Miller is a good listener

I have a chronic and complicated condition that frustrates many doctors. Because of this, I've had to educate myself on my own issues. Dr. Miller did a great job of adjusting his style of medicine to match my needs, and he listens carefully to my history and my problems. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Compassionate

My husband is 74 and has been seeing Dr Miller since age 65. I was so impressed with the amount of time Dr Miller spent with my husband where he actually seems concerned and listens to whatever reason my husband needed to see doctor for. Dr Miller never seems to be in hurry where we know his schedule is truly full, he just gives you time as if you were his only patient. It is comforting to have someone who acts like they truly care handling my husband's medical needs.

I had moved up to Oceanside from Tierrasanta (having the same doctor for a long time), insurance changed so I was a little nervous about someone new. Let me say, he is excellent, was caring, listened to "me" and at the end, asked if I had any question for him.

Dr. Eliot K Miller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.