Dr. Eliot P Moshman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eliot P Moshman?

my pop

Dr. Moshman has been my pop for 11 years. He is a mensch. A great doctor who always takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions. I only hope next year, when I will be Medicare eligible, my plan will be accepted by WestMed. I would hate to go to any other doctor.

Horrible horrible horrible! I waited in the lobby for almost an hour and another half hour in the exam room while the Dr. is chatting right outside... Then since I had some arm pain I was told to do a quick X-ray downstairs and go back for the result. It was another 45 mins wait in the lobby... and then a nurse came out saying the Dr. wont see me anymore on that day and X-ray looks normal. Is that bother the Dr. too much to take 5 mins to explain something to me? I just couldn't believe it. BTW, I still got the pain! Oh and also the nurse told me it could be related to my mom's arthritis issues... (FOR GOD SAKE, I NEVER STATED ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! And my mom doesn't have arthritis!!!) REALLY WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

The Best of the Best

This doctor is the best of the best . . . he brought us through my husband's heart ailments and is now my primary care physician. If he should retire, I would be lost. He's the most dedicated, knowledgeable doctor I've ever come upon. When my husband was recommended to Montifiore Pacing Center, the doctors there knew Dr. Moshman from his internship. They told me what a great physcian this man is. They were right on. I rely on him for every medical situation. He has his finger on my pulse and is the doctor I will always listen to. What he says is the truth . . . an absolute terrific physician. May he never retire . . . if he does, I'm lost!

Devotes time based in the patient, not the appt. book