Dr. Eliot N Tomomitsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eliot N Tomomitsu?

best doctor

He was my doctor growing up and my kids doctor when they was growing up could not ask for a better doctor. We move to the mainland and when we went back home to visit my son got really sick and he was 18 already and ended up in ICU. I called Dr. Tomomitsu and he went and checked up on him and called me to follow up even when my son was not seeing him anymore. Well we went back home to Washington and a few weeks later he called to make sure my son was ok. So if that's not a good doctor then I don't know what is

My children love Dr. T! He takes the time to talk to them and answer any questions I may have. I have been very satisfied with the care he has given my children. His associates are great, too!

only checked me up for about a minute