The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elisa S Gallo has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Elisa S Gallo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Elisa S Gallo has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 51
Excellent in always
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisa S Gallo - Posted on July 26th, 2018
A true caring physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisa S Gallo - Posted on July 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisa S Gallo - Posted on March 6th, 2018
I have been to many dermatologists over the years, and Dr. Gallo is the only one who was able to diagnose and successfully treat my scalp problem. She is highly competent but also compassionate, a rare combination in the increasingly business-oriented field of medicine. Dr. Gallo is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough in her skin checks. She follows up with calls at home when necessary and genuinely cares about her patients.
Dr. Gallo-Standout in her profession
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisa S Gallo - Posted on February 26th, 2018
In Praise of Elisa!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisa S Gallo - Posted on January 29th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Elisa S Gallo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elisa S Gallo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.