Have you seen Dr. Elisa S Gallo?

Highly Recommended!

I have been to many dermatologists over the years, and Dr. Gallo is the only one who was able to diagnose and successfully treat my scalp problem. She is highly competent but also compassionate, a rare combination in the increasingly business-oriented field of medicine. Dr. Gallo is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough in her skin checks. She follows up with calls at home when necessary and genuinely cares about her patients.

Dr. Gallo-Standout in her profession

Dr. Elisa Gallo wants the best of care for her patients and it is evident in treatment and care of my skin condition which has markedly improved since seeing her. She's a true asset for her profession !

In Praise of Elisa!

Dr.Gallo is the best thing that has happened to the practice in many years. Compassionate, caring, professional. A pleasure to see and, I do not say that about many doctors. She is the best!

Wonderful, Caring and Professional!

I feel so lucky to have found Dr Gallo! She is the most caring and conscientious Dermatologist I have ever seen. I highly recommend her!

She is Great

Dr. Gallo is very talented and personable. She is a wonderful doctor

A MOST CARING PHYSICIAN

The words "life saver" can truly be applied to this very professional and thorough physician. She has found and successfully treated several Melanomas for me. Had she not been so careful and expert in her treatment, I would not be writing this today. She has my eternal gratitude and I would recommend her highly. What an intelligent and wonderful doctor!

Incredibly knowledgeable dermatologist

I’ve been to over 6 dermatologists over the decade and no one has ever been as successful treating my skin condition as Dr. Gallo. I had given up and she gave me hope and even better an effective treatment-so impressed with her skill set! Highly recommend!

Excellent Skin Doctor

WE needed a new Skin Doctor and was highly recommended by our Physician to see Dr. Elisa Gallo. Was happily surprised with a young, bright and thorough dermatologist. My husband and I have been seeing her for over a year - and know my daughter has switched from her old dermatologist to Dr Gallo.

Dr. Gallo, Dermatologist in Highland Park

I highly recommend Dr. Gallo for her bedside manner, professionalism, and competency.

Excellent Doctor

Wonderful doctor, thorough examination and provides detailed information/explanation, takes additional efforts and provides flexibility to meet patient needs, my entire family relies on her expertise .

She's back! Hooray!

Dr. Gallo, my favorite dermatologist of all time, will return to her practice following maternity leave. I know first hand that she has saved many lives catching serious skin cancers and other conditions that other doctors have missed or misdiagnosed. She is fully dedicated to patient care, empathic, and honest and caring as the day is long. This is one physician you'll never be sorry you saw - golden hands and a heart to match.

Dr.Gallo has treated our entire family with expert care and compassion. We could not recommend her more highly. She is knowledgeable, kind and has tremendous expertise. She has solved countless issues and situations for each of us in the most accurate and professional manner!

Dr. Elisa S Gallo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.

Dr. Elisa S Gallo Is this you?