Dr. Elisa Gallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa Gallo?

Incredibly knowledgeable dermatologist

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I’ve been to over 6 dermatologists over the decade and no one has ever been as successful treating my skin condition as Dr. Gallo. I had given up and she gave me hope and even better an effective treatment-so impressed with her skill set! Highly recommend!

Excellent Skin Doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2017

WE needed a new Skin Doctor and was highly recommended by our Physician to see Dr. Elisa Gallo. Was happily surprised with a young, bright and thorough dermatologist. My husband and I have been seeing her for over a year - and know my daughter has switched from her old dermatologist to Dr Gallo.

Dr. Gallo, Dermatologist in Highland Park

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Gallo for her bedside manner, professionalism, and competency.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Wonderful doctor, thorough examination and provides detailed information/explanation, takes additional efforts and provides flexibility to meet patient needs, my entire family relies on her expertise .

She's back! Hooray!

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Gallo, my favorite dermatologist of all time, will return to her practice following maternity leave. I know first hand that she has saved many lives catching serious skin cancers and other conditions that other doctors have missed or misdiagnosed. She is fully dedicated to patient care, empathic, and honest and caring as the day is long. This is one physician you'll never be sorry you saw - golden hands and a heart to match.

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Dr.Gallo has treated our entire family with expert care and compassion. We could not recommend her more highly. She is knowledgeable, kind and has tremendous expertise. She has solved countless issues and situations for each of us in the most accurate and professional manner!

Dr Elisa Gallo is FANTASTIC!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I've been a patient under the care of Dermatologist Elisa Gallo for several years. She is incredibly patient-centric, comprehensive and addresses my concerns in a very candid & forthright manner. She is associated with the Scott Glazer Dermatology group. But Dr. Gallo is the only reason I continue with that group. I've had mixed results with other Dermatologists over the decades. My skin cancer can't be cured, but can be well managed under Dr. Gallo's pro-active care. Thank YOU Dr. Gallo!

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Dr. Gallo is extremely patient and very thorough.I felt very comfortable with her and asked her many questions without feeling rushed . I have recommended several of my friends to the practice and so far we all have been extremely happy with Dr Gallo. We all feel we have found a very competent doctor.

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr Gallo gave me a very thorough exam and took the time to understand my history and past issues. I've been looking for a personable and throrough dermatologist in my area for years and I'm so glad I have found Dr Gallo. She is 45 minutes from my home and worth the drive.

Life Changing

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Gallo is the sweetest, most caring derm I have gone to. She not only takes her time examining and assisting each patient (my whole family sees her), but also goes above and beyond to make sure she knows your whole medical history. I have had serious medical conditions and she has always been willing to find the best treatment plan possible, even if it means taking an atypical route. Couldn't imagine seeing any other derm. Love her!

Excellent!!

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Dr. Gallo is exactly the kind of doctor that I love to see. She is thorough and thoughtful in her approach to my needs, while being caring and approachable at the same time. She made a point of getting to know me, and explains everything appropriately for me. She works well with other staff in the office. They are clearly a great team.

Loved her!

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I've been to other dermatologists before where the wait time was insane. Dr. Gallo is always running on time, and her bedside manor is impeccable. I always enjoy seeing her, and appreciate her attention to detail. My parents go to her also, which I am very happy about because they had been to Dr's in the past that were a bit more passive about moles and given our history I feel much better that they are seeing Dr. Gallo. I highly recommend her.