Dr. Elisa L Ginter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elisa L Ginter?

VERY PERSONABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. A PLEASURE TO ACTUALLY GO TO A CARING AND THOROUGH DOCTOR. KUDOS TO HER AND HER STAFF.

She is excellent!!!

Dr. Ginter is very passoniate in what she does. She cares about her patients and spends time understanding what your problems/issues are. She is so far the best doctor I've seen in South Florida

Absolutely Recommend

A friend of a friend recommended her and I think she's excellent. First, her office staff is lovely. That is a big problem at so many offices where the doctor may be good, but the staff is apathetic, rude or whatever. Not at all here. They're lovely and interested in the patient. The wait time may be a little bit, but it's worth it because the doctor does give attention and is thorough. She caught an enlarged goiter that no one else did despite my being examined a great deal recently after a hospitalization and surgery. The office calls with results no matter what (rare) and I really like what I've seen the couple times I've been as I am new there.

Excellent in every way

Dr. Ginter is a very compassionate, skilled physician. The office staff are very courteous and always helpful. I highly recommend this Dr. Ginter.

Wonderful Doctor!

I loved this doctor! She was spot on with her diagnosis and was prompt, smart, and everything I could want in a doctor. It took me a long time to find someone of her caliber, but now she is not with this practice anymore. I wish I could find her and go back to her!

Excellent Doctor I have had for my life!!!

Happy

I had my first appointment with Dr. Ginter last week. She took the time to talk with me to learn about my medical history. At no time did I feel she was rushing through the appointment. Dr. Ginter performed a thorough physical exam. She will certainly be my doctor from this point forward and my wife will be visiting her soon for her annual physical.

Dr. Ginter is knowledgeable, precise and actually cares about her patient. The best doctor I've ever had! Hands down!

This Doc will listen and explain her thoughts in a clear and logical way. It seemed to me that the Doc viewed a persons health as a team effort which I believe is valuable. A nice, knowledgeable person who is there to help.

Dr. Ginter is the Best

Dr. Ginter is a special kind of doctor. I met her though my mom whom has passed and as difficult as my mom was in the end because of the nature of her illness Dr. Ginter was the only one that treated her with kindness. Mom was tough and demanded a lot of time and was forgetful Dr. Ginter was the only one that listened and gave her hope. Today Dr. Ginter is still my doctor. This doctor is so though (detailed) with me and very caring. She tells me as it is and gives me the advice I need to take care of myself. Getting an appointment these days is not easy. I used to get my appointment in one day now it's taking like 3 -4 weeks. I guess with her popularity and her care (my hidden secrete for a while) is no secrete and anymore and I'm saddened. But I still stick with her because of the quality of care. I will say though the staff is great if I run out of refills for my med's the nurses are every efficient and I usually can get it the same day or 24 hours later after they call it in the pharmacy. I love Doctor Ginter she is a wonderful woman and a awesome Doctor I recommend her with my highest regards!!!!