Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elisa K Ross
Dr. Elisa K Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ross is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Ross has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elisa K Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elisa K Ross has the following 14 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Septic Shock
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Elisa K Ross has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elisa K Ross is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Ross is an excellent gynecologist that takes the time to really listen. She was kind and gentle and made me feel comfortable enough to talk to her about "lady issues" openly. I would recommend her to my closest family members and thought it was important that other women know how good of a Dr she is. Her test results show up on mychart quickly and clearly. There was no question left after I rec'd them, which I've realized is unusual. She begins each letter with "I am pleased to inform you" and closes with reminders to "take a multivitamin, get enough calcium, don't smoke, wear sunscreen and a seatbelt" among other thngs.
After many years of frustration with my old OB, Dr. Ross was recommended to me by a friend. She listened to me and didn't try to shove me out the door after 2 minutes. She gave me all the time I needed to ask questions and didn't seem annoyed at all. This was a huge plus in my book, as I do not care much for going to the doctor. I would highly recommend her!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Elisa K Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Foundation, 6770 Mayfield Rd Ste 336, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elisa K Ross in this video.
Dr. Elisa K Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.