Dr. Elisabeth M Barkey Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Elisabeth M Barkey?

Never called back when in desperate need of appointment

Called left several messages no call back for 3 days. I called back in desperation and spoke to receptionostril she said she would take my number down and call back with appointment availability and 2 days passed an nothing.

Appointment times are kept...no waiting. Dr. Barkey is thorough and knowledgeable. Easy access to appointments.

Wonderful Doctor Who REALLY Cares

I love Dr. Barkey. She is sweet, kind,very caring and most importantly extremely knowledgeable. She listens to your concernsand never makes you feel like you're taking too much of her time. Her assistant, Jennifer is an absolute doll. She ends your viait by asking "is there anything else I can do for you today?I HIGHLY recommend her.

Atypically Good Doctor

Dr. Barkey listens carefully to my concerns and addresses them thoroughly. She spends as much time as needed - there's no sense of rushing me through. I definitely recommend Dr. Barkey.

Great Doctor, Great Results!

I have been a patient of Dr. Barkey for nearly 7-1/2 years. She has always taken enough time to listen to my reason for being there, asked lots of additional questions and has found outside resources for my ailments when necessary. I admire her knowledge as well as her ability to determine when a more specialized practioner is needed. As a woman who is entering my "certain age," I find Dr. Barkey's no nonsense answers a welcome relief to the hand-holding drivel offered by some and expected by many. She will be my physician as long as she will have me!

Dr. Barkey is wonderful! I liked her immediately at the first appointment. She has always taken the time to see when it was necessary. She is unrushed, intelligent, caring and listens to what I have to say about my symptoms.