Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elisabeth Beahm has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Elisabeth Beahm has the following 5 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Beahm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
MD Anderson Cancer Center
26 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elisabeth Beahm in this video.
Dr. Elisabeth Beahm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.