Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elisabeth Bossingham
Dr. Elisabeth Bossingham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bossingham is affiliated with Children's Hospital Central California, Kaweah Delta Healthcare District and Kaweah Delta Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elisabeth Bossingham has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 4 of 12
this Dr. is horrible as well as the staff. She is indecisive, and can't seem to make simple decisions about the care of children. I would definitely not recommend her services as well. She'll tell you she's not sure of a diagnosis and have you continually come back over and over again just to charge you for every office visit possible. Then when it comes to billing, they can't even bill the proper insurance company, so you end up spending hours on the phone trying to straighten everything out due to their lack of competency and common sense. Then you're forced to call them and inform them of the situation, and the staff tells you that they'll handle the issues that need to be addressed, which you will only come out find out later that they never relayed the information to the people that actually make the decisions about your issues. Bottom line- don't waste your time, efforts, or money in dealing with these people. you're better off going to a walk-in-clinic then going to see them.
Dr. Bossingham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital Central California
Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Kaweah Delta Medical Center
24 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1827 S Court St, Visalia, CA
Dr. Elisabeth Bossingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.