- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum MD
Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum, MD is a doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI, with other offices in Warwick, RI and Warwick, RI( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Family Medicine and Gynecology.
Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum has 5 locations
98 Overhill Rd
East Greenwich , RI 02818
215 Toll Gate Rd Ste 104
Warwick , RI 02886
186 Providence St
West Warwick , RI 02893
Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elisabeth K Farnum
Dr. Farnum graduated from the George Washington Univers in 1990. Dr. Farnum works in East Greenwich, RI and 4 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Farnum is affiliated with Kent Memorial Hospital.