Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elisabeth F Gomori has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elisabeth F Gomori has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 17
Extremely long and unnecessary wait. Will have you wait around so she can gossip.... right in front of you. No respect for patient's time. Charges extremely high for everything. Will perform all sorts of tests, for absolutely no reason. Does not return calls. Does not provide results. Incorrect diagnosis. Rude, extremely unhelpful and unpleasant staff. Never again.
Unfortunately she let me wait in her office 2 hours and 15 minutes with proper appointment, and no apology. Doctors office is busy but This is disrespect for me and my time. I had a feeling she is not up with latest medical sciences and mostly adheres to old rules, besides she is so slow, you feel there is no efficiency here.
This doctor is the absolute worst; the wait time is ridiculous 1-2 hours; she does not return phone calls; gives the wrong diagnosis and does not go over test results properly with patients. To make matters worse you have to pay a copay every time you step foot in her office even if it is to read your results for literally one minute. NOT RECOMMENDED
I went here after having chest pains and at first I thought Dr. Gomori was wonderful, she was attentive and genuinely seemed concerned unllike the male doctors I had seen that looked at me like I was crazy for thinking I was having a heart attack. She gave me a series of tests to rule out heart or lung problems which is fine...I got half of the results instantly, but the other half still haven't come back yet. I have called several times and each time I have been told that she is busy and I need to make an appointment. It has been over 3 weeks and normally I would think that that must mean everything is normal, but after reading other reviews I am terrified that I have been going weeks without knowing that something is wrong. This is not good for person with anxiety. For all of these reasons I won't be returning to Dr. Gomori and I certainly don't recommend her.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
New York University Downtown Hospital
Dr. Elisabeth F Gomori accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsElisabeth F Gomori Md, 30 Park Ave Ofc 1, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elisabeth F Gomori in this video.
Dr. Elisabeth F Gomori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.