Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elisabeth M Jeremias has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elisabeth M Jeremias has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Elisabeth M Jeremias has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I took my daughter in to get the IUD, doctor Jeremias put it in and for about two months my daughter was in pain and bleeding. Doctor Jeremias refused to see her saying "it takes time for your body to get used to it". Finally, at 11 o'clock at night I called and she called me back saying "i only see pregnant women for emergencies, go to the closest hospital". I then took her to st. Charles hospital, finding out the IUD was enlarged in her uturas and had to be Surgically removed. I called doctor Jeremias office after she was discharged from the hospital and never even received a call back. I wouldn't even bring A NYC RAT to that office. Doctor Jeremias has no compassion or bedside manor. Her staff fits in with her rotten ethics perfectly. Don't even waste your time, I reccomend Suffolk OBGYN. they are awesome.
I would not recommend this "ob/gyn" to my worst enemy. She feels compelled to ply her wares of other interests without feeling the need to actually take care of the patient. Walked out after meeting her and speaking with her. A judge mental incompetent person who I would not trust to take care of a rat much less a human being. She is rude,condescending, and more concerned with what did NOT bring you into the office. Typical of stony brook physicians, let's not take care of patients issues, let's address our own agendas!!!
Dr. Jeremias is my Gynecologist and was my Obstetrician for my 2nd pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, caring and I have always felt comfortable during my visits/exams. Communicative and patient when answering questions. When a complication occurred during my pregnancy, she made sure that all precautions were taken so that I could carry to term and have the safest labor/delivery as possible.
Dr. Jeremias is the sweetest and kindest doctor out there. I went to see her and didn't have any communication problems with her what so ever, she takes as much time as I need to be fully thorough and explain to me and make sure I fully understand everything I needed to know. I like her and she is #1 in book.....
23 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Elisabeth M Jeremias accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Associates In Ob/Gyn, 23 S Howell Ave, Centereach, NY
Dr. Elisabeth M Jeremias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centereach, NY.