Dr. Elisabeth L Mehta Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elisabeth L Mehta?

Excellent Practice

Dr. Mehta has become our primary pediatrician since our other doctor retired. She is kind, caring and always takes the time to listen. She has gotten to know my family and kids very well. I feel very confident in her skills as a pediatrician. I have not had the negative experience that others have had. She is one our favorite doctors in the practice.

Not a compassionate doctor

Came with my sick toddler and tried to explain my daughter's sypmtoms and Dr. Mehta was very annoyed and dismissive. My mother was with me and even observed it telling me after the visit that the doctor was annoyed by me. Dr. Mehta appears grumpy and lacks people skills. Not what I would want for a child's pediatrician. My daughter had an ear infection that I didn't even know she had. I thought she had allergies. Well, glad I didn't pick this doctor for my daughter. She has an arrogance and not compassionate to parent and child. There is never any follow-up after visits from this office either. You have to call in to see day of if there is an opening to come in and then you have a small window when to arrive.

completely agree with other reviews

Dr. Mehta is awful. Blows off your concerns and condescending. I'm awaiting a call from the manager but from what I read in the previous review I don't expect to get anything resolved. I will not go back there.

The few times I have had to see this doctor, she has been overly judgmental and condescending. Not what a parent needs when they are worried about their sick child. I recommend parents not go to Dr. Mehta with their children.

Find a pediatrician who cares

Stay away from this office. The doctor never introduced herself. My daughter went there for a problem and was referred to a specialist with a long wait to get into the office. Dr. Mehta did not offer any treatment in the mean time. I called and talked to the office manager who was not at all helpful. When I brought my other children in for check-ups none of the staff tell you who they are or what their title is. I had no idea if they are medical assistants or nurses. I was a pediatric nurse for over ten years and know how an excellent practice functions and this most certainly is far from it.

Dr. Elisabeth L Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.