Dr. Elisabeth Roter Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Elisabeth Roter?

Very disappointed after waiting months for an appointment.

Posted on June 28th, 2017

This doctor did not help me or try to find a diagnosis. Did not seem to care and was very cold. I would not recommend.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. Roter has horrible bedside manner. She dis not spend any time with me trying to help me with my medical issues. She only ever wanted to check to see if I had RA. I would not recommend her.

No Manners

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Upon first going into her office I introduced her to my husband he said hi and she never looked at him or acknowledged him once She was very very rude to me and when you asked her a question she would just snip at you My husband said something about a drug she wanted me to take and she slammed me because I have a beer now and then like I was an alcoholic or something she hurried us out of her office and when we got by the reception desk she was wispering stuff to someone about us We left in total shock that someone could be allowed to deal with people like that I believe in karma she will get her just rewards someday soon

Posted on July 10th, 2015

I found dr. roter to be the rude, curt. very uncaring. would never recommend her to anyone.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Doctor is very rude. When you ask a question she doesn't answer it. When you tell her a symtom she asks if you told your primary doctor. Rude rude rude

Caring

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Dr. Roter is the third rheumatologist I've seen, and I wish I saw her sooner. She spent over an hour with me at my first visit, really listening to me. I have 2 kinds of arthritis, and she helped me get myPain under control. She answers my questions without making me feel rushed, and she always urges me to call if I have any other problems.

Thorough and knowledgeable

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I am a patient but I am also a professor at a medical school. Dr. Roter is expert in her field and up to date with the latest advances in rheumatology. She is the only one I trust to give me cortisone injections and squeezes me in on an emergency basis, which most rheumatologists do only with great reluctance. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Good Experience

Posted on November 18th, 2009

I found Dr. Roter to be pleasant; she answered all my questions and was encouraging to me.

Poor bed side manner

Posted on November 4th, 2009

would not answer questions, to busy writing in note book. diagnosed me with fibro. when i have extreme degenerative athritis in spine and hips.

Posted on June 13th, 2009

Dr. Roter is a caring doctor. She always listens to me and answers questions. I don't have very good insurance, but she has helped me apply for patient assistance programs so that I can afford my very expensive rheumatoid arthritis medications. She also squeezes me in if I have a flare.

Dogmatic, brusque, poor people skills

Posted on June 9th, 2008

I saw Dr. Roter twice in the midst of an OA flare with an established history of osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and a treated mood disorder. My impression: Her questions were cursory. Her suggestions were standard rather than tailored to my particular situation. When I asked questions or brought up extenuating circumstances -- i.e., tried to enter a dialogue -- she got snippy and irritated and, in my 2nd visit, accused me of being argumentative and, I felt, solely saw me through the lens of my psych diagnosis. I felt poorly served, worse off than when I entered her office and a victim of her prejudice.

Posted on November 6th, 2017