Dr. Elisabeth Siegler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Elisabeth Siegler?

Waste of Time

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I had paid Dr Siegler for all the appointments necessary for my knee surgery and due to first the doctor having an accident my surgery was cancelled and then due to sudden paralysis in my left arm my surgery had to be cancelled. After the c-spine fusion completed and I was released by my surgeon, I tried to get an appt with the great Dr Siegler since all my test were there I was unable and was not given a reason. I continued to call for 30days and was promised a return call from the scheduling agent. The call never came. After 5 weeks I sought out a new surgeon. My entire time and money spent on Dr Siegler was just a waste of time

Horrible!

Posted on December 16th, 2011

My actual time with the doctor was so limited that I don't believe I can fairly acess her, but her assistant, HORIBBLE!!!!! It was like asking for an act from GOD to have paperwork filled out. I left five messages over a 10 day period to speak with her about her assistant with no call back. Horrible, would not recommend her to anyone.

Great doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I am puzzled by other reviews. She was great and fixed multiple issues I had with my shoulder. While she doesn't spend much time with you at appointments, she doesn't need to if you do your therapy and take recovery seriously.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Took forever for her staff to get paper work done and she doesn't seem to care her surgery did NOT correct my issue. I went under the knife for nothing! She needs to work on her communication skills with patients. Not a very pleasant or informative doctor.

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Don't see this Doctor if you want someone who is caring and listens to you. I felt bad for her because obviously she is a very unhappy person but her rude attitude made the surgery very uncomfortable. She acted like a cold fish the entire time. HORRIBLE. Yuck.

Posted on December 4th, 2009

I think Dr. Siegler did a first class job.

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Wish I never got the surgery!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2017