Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elisabeth M Simon MD
Dr. Elisabeth M Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Elisabeth M Simon has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elisabeth M Simon has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Dr. Elisabeth M Simon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisabeth M Simon - Posted on August 10th, 2018
I came to show my sick child, this was the first time I ever met her. She had a very strange behavior. She was asking questions and when I was answering them she was making faces like she is confused with my simple answers. She seemed very new to me. I barely asked anything, I don't think she knew anything . She was so unprofessional the way she was responding to anything. I am still in a shock. please don't go to her. I don't even know how to explain her manners.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisabeth M Simon - Posted on April 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elisabeth M Simon - Posted on September 20th, 2015
Office staff and nurses are awful. No one followed up on the newborn screening or cardiac echo ordered for my daughter. Nurse put my 2 month old baby in a dirty used room. Another nurse complained that she was going to be late for lunch. Nurse asked me what immunization a my daughter was due for - I thought she should know - then she proceeded to tell me I declined the previous months visits. Physician scared me into supplementing when I was breastfeeding. Physician missed diagnosis of tongue tie. Overall completely disappointed and changed physicians.
Dr. Elisabeth M Simon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMID JERSEY PEDIATRICS, 33 Brunswick Woods Dr, East Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Elisabeth M Simon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.