Highly Dissatisfied

Very Unprofessional

I came to show my sick child, this was the first time I ever met her. She had a very strange behavior. She was asking questions and when I was answering them she was making faces like she is confused with my simple answers. She seemed very new to me. I barely asked anything, I don't think she knew anything . She was so unprofessional the way she was responding to anything. I am still in a shock. please don't go to her. I don't even know how to explain her manners.

Very experienced

Office staff and nurses are awful. No one followed up on the newborn screening or cardiac echo ordered for my daughter. Nurse put my 2 month old baby in a dirty used room. Another nurse complained that she was going to be late for lunch. Nurse asked me what immunization a my daughter was due for - I thought she should know - then she proceeded to tell me I declined the previous months visits. Physician scared me into supplementing when I was breastfeeding. Physician missed diagnosis of tongue tie. Overall completely disappointed and changed physicians.

Dr. Elisabeth M Simon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.