Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elisabeth A Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elisabeth A Wagner has the following 22 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Elisabeth A Wagner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
Well I think not a good obgyn.I waited 1 hour in the lobby.Then another 40-45 min in the doctor's room. Then she came and asked me to change for my well women test and went out of the room.I was waiting waiting n waiting. Then I dressed up and asked one of the nurse and there was no response. Then I kept standing out of the room waiting for her. There she was. She said sorry I got into a debate and could not come so another 40 minutes...And then later I got pregnant.It was very initial. I was having some trouble..I called up the nurses and the reception and there was no response and I miscarried.You cannot reach her when you are in need as the staff and the doctor are not at all courteous. Go at your own risk.
She is not a doctor that will take what you say into consideration. She is a doctor about the money. If you can't afford to see her every time you may need her (ie for a Yeast Infection etc.) she will not help you. No bed side manner and no personal concern for you and your lifestyle or needs. She is a doctor that helps you when you VISIT her, but phone calls are not sufficient enough for her to help your circumstances. The rules are the rules. You are just a number to this doctor. I would never recommend her to a friend.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Elisabeth A Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Care, 1250 8th Ave Ste 435, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elisabeth A Wagner in this video.
Dr. Elisabeth A Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.