Dr. Winterkorn leads with great confidence, knowledge, honesty & integrity

I have great respect for Dr. Winterkorn, she has cared for my son since he was born almost 4 years ago. I was looking for a pediatrician back then & the minute I met her I knew she was the one. Dr.Winterkorn is extremely thorough & I always feel safe whenever she asks me to try something or to stop something. I totaly trust that she is always making the best health decisions for my son. Dr. Winterkorn is always direct & to the point but you will always leave her office laughing. My husband & I are looking forward to spending the next 16 years raising our son together with Dt. Winterkorn & the staff at Children's Medical office.

Highly Reccomend

She is proffesional and thorough but with a great sense of humor. She really provided lots of great guidance and comfort to a first time mom. She is very accessible, even for minor problems.

I found Dr. Winterkorn to be extremely nice and helpful. she was wonderful with my kids both who have ongoing issues that need to be seen frequently. I would recommend her to anyone that asked.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Elisabeth B Winterkorn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.