Dr. Elise Berlan Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Elise Berlan?

Posted on June 12th, 2013

She was extremely judge mental and had terrible bedside manner. She was supposed to call me the day after my daughters appointment, she did not. I had to have her paged since we were going into the weekend and I was waiting on lab results. She did not have any answers for me. She jumped the gun on the diagnosis and ended up being wrong. She would not call my daughter in any medicine for the problem. Instead she insisted that my daughter under go another exam from her since her findings were inconclusive. I will never take my daughter to see her again.

terrible

Posted on July 24th, 2009

for someone who is supposed to be openminded and non-judgemental, she is absolutely terrible! makes assumptions about people prematurely. she should not be practicing medicine! terrible terrible doctor .