Dr. Elise Butkiewicz Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elise Butkiewicz?

Will take walk-ins before appointments: LONG WAIT

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I arrived to my appointment a half an hour early and they didn't even take me until and hour after my appointment, meanwhile it appeared as if they were taking walkins before me. In the end, I spent about 3.5 hours at the office which is way to long for a simple cold.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for the incident. At the time we had recently moved to a new office location using electronic messaging to the nurses to call patients from the waiting room. In learning the new process flow,regretfully we had a few incidents where patients were inconvenienced. Currently our process is smooth, and I hope this patient will give our office a second chance. Our goal is patient cenetered care and we are open to first hand feedback, including via our Patient Advisory Committee, to continually improve our practice.

Posted on October 7th, 2017