Dr. Elise Carman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Elise Carman?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I have been a patient of hers for over five years. She has been a confidant and a great Doctor. Only complaint is that her old receptionist, I think h ...

Very poor experience

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I would recommend Dr.Carman to anyone looking for a smart, presentable, knowledgeable and approachable gynecologist. Both the doctor and staff were warn, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Carman has a great bedside manner. This is especially important for teens that need to start seeing a gynecologist. Doctor-patient relationships are crucial for nervous teens and the comfort of all patients in general.. Dr,. Carman ranked highly in this department. The only suggestion or constructive criticism I would make is that I would prefer to see the nurses and support staff to be dressed in scrubs or wearing lab coats over their clothing. It is preferable and more professional /sanitary for the nurses or anyone interacting with patients to be dressed appropriately.

Worst Experience Ever!

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

After finding out that I was pregnant we decided to move to the suburbs so I wanted a new doctor. I settled on Carman because of convenience and soon discovered it was not a wise choice. She has horrible bedside manner and communication skills. Because of her I almost missed my first trimester screening. Also, during one of my visits she was having trouble hearing my baby's heart beat. As I lay there crying she walks out of the room, comes back and rushes me out to get a vitality test done at the ultrasound place down the road. She never once said anything comforting or explained that this does not necessarily mean the child was miscarried. Lucky I did hear the heart beat at the ultra sound and everything is alright. When I returned to tell her, she made me wait an hour, came in the room and said "hmm not sure why I couldn't hear it" with no compassion or apology what so ever. I took my paperwork and started going to a new doctor that day!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Very unprofessional. Gave differing advice on several occasions. The doctor was very condescending and made no effort to hide her judgement. I will never go back.

been with her for7 years

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I think this doctor is professional and she did a great job delivering my son. While including me,in the experience. I would love for her to deliver my next child.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

She's amazing!! love her to pieces!! Have been treating with her since 2006.

Extremely Disappointed

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr. Carman does not have good bedside manners, unprofessional, and sarcastic. My experience was not a good one. She should not have her own practice. She should work under someone more experienced so she could learn something.

Good experience

Posted on January 17th, 2011

My first visit I only waited 5 minutes and Dr Carman listened very attentively to all I said. Thorough exams and follow-ups were done. Encouraging and optimistic attitude and professional advice.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Dr. Carmen tends to be a bit abrasive and have a terrible bedside manner.

patient

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever been to. Unresponsive, rude and incompetant. I am 28 years old. found a lump in my breast, went to see her an ...

Posted on September 7th, 2010

The best ob/gyn I've ever dealt with! She cared for me and my baby as if we were family!