Dr. Elise Perer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elise Perer?

Poor - Wrong diagnosis

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr. P suggested it was appropriate to remove my bladder, and replace it with with a pee bag. I went to the head of UCLA, who read the records, retested me, and confirmed there was no surgery needed. This is a dangerous Doctor.

Great

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Dr. Perer is very cool, caring , knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Highly recommend her to all

Posted on September 20th, 2015

I would give Dr. Perer a hundred stars! Absolutely perfect for an uncomfortable situation. You can only be so lucky to have a doctor like this. Simply amazing.

Retired Teacher

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Diligent, professional, up to date, much like a teaching, University affiliated physician. Very happy

Worth getting past the "front desk" frustration...

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Okay, we had trouble trying to get in to see her, as the front desk was not all that helpful. However, once we had another doctor make the call for us, it was a whole other story! Dr. Perer, herself, is exactly what I was expecting, based on other reviews. She was polite, courteous, professional, and she really listened to all of my concerns, before rushing to make any surgical decisions. She even asked my opinion on several procedures, and for the first time ever (with a urologist, anyway), I did not feel talked down to. Being a woman, it's so refreshing to have finally found a urologist who specializes in the female aspects of the profession. So glad we found you, thank you Dr. Perer for everything!

Front office staff needs counseling or termintation!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

First, may I state that I have never before felt compelled to write a derogatory review of a physician, and it is without pleasure that I do so now. The staff member who answers Dr. Perer's patient calls, is about as accomodating as a water buffalo, and she treated me as if I had asked her to do something unreasonable in simply asking for an appointment. In fact, she was unwilling to do so, and was unwilling to let me finish a sentence. After a very cold and brief one-sided (bordering on rude) conversation with that secretary, I opted to book my appointment elsewhere. I was disappointed not to have been afforded the opportunity to meet and seek the advice of Dr. Perer, based on her fine reputation. Sadly for the doctor, if other good would-be patients are treated as I was, she may not be in practice as long as society would hope that a good physician might be.

I'd love to rate the doctor, but couldn't get past the office staff!

Posted on January 10th, 2011

We'd love to leave a rating about the doctor's services, but we weren't able to get past the woman at the front desk.My husband called them in the morning trying to get an appointment for me as soon as possible, but the woman on the phone got all caught up in which insurance had referred us to them. He tried to explain that it wasn't the insurance, but rather my gynecologist, who had referred us, but she became rude with him, and then put him on hold.When she finally returned to the phone, she told him (in a manner that sounded like she had been completely "put out"), that she would have to call us back. He politely gave her our number, and we never heard from their office again.It's too bad though, because I've heard only good things about Dr. Perer, herself. Maybe, if enough people write reviews about their negative experiences with the office staff, perhaps she will consider replacing the "problematic one" with someone who shows a little more courtesy, and a lot more professionalism to potential future patients?BTW, the very next urologist we called, Dr. Sherry Thomas, we had no trouble talking to her front office at all. They were courteous, friendly, and professional, and they even got us an appointment for the very next day.

Fat Chick at Desk is rude, but Dr. was great!

Posted on July 9th, 2010

I walked in the office and was able to see Dr. Perer without any motice. She was kind, courteous and professional. The office staff was rude and ignorant especially the fat lady working the front desk. She should work through lunch and skip that meal. Great Dr! Crappy office staff!

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Having my bladder checked and the obvious uncomfortable questions surrounding the topic and the purpose of my visit to Dr Perer, I was made to feel as comfortable as to be possible under the circumstances and the amount of time she spent with answering my questions and her thoroughness to detail made me feel as at ease as one could expect and more so. Thank you for your professionalism and importance to detail as that adds to this patients' comfort and ease.

Posted on October 12th, 2017