Dr. Elise M Roe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elise M Roe?

Excellent Plastic Surgeon & Amazing Staff

I have had 3 surgical procedures done by Dr. Roe in the year 2017 alone and will have another in 2018. All surgeries were done to remove excess skin after weight loss. I've had a lower face lift, skin removal form my arms and a breast lift with augmentation. I found Dr. Roe to be very caring, professional, and I am extremely happy with the results. She has taken a great deal of time to explain all procedures and her professional staff are amazing. Her nurses are very caring and go above and beyond excellent customer service. I highly recommend Dr. Roe to anyone who is considering plastic surgery.

Cheated

Took my wife to see Dr Roe for consultation and paid 75.00. We have cash to pay for surgery but she blew us off and never quoted us a price. Credit card machine did not work so I had to give her my number to run later all because they don't take cash or checks. We will go to Dallas and see a real plastic surgeon.