Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez - Posted on July 24th, 2013
Great doctor, what most doctors do is leave his staff to review diagnosis and dont spent time to review with you themselves. In this case its the contrary this doctor actually spends his time to answer all questions is very professional, courteous, and Definitely recommended! Wouldnt change him for another gyno!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez - Posted on March 7th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez - Posted on March 17th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez - Posted on May 27th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez - Posted on January 27th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2014, 2008, 2013, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Acevedo Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsELIUD ACEVEDO PEREZ MD, 1405 Jacaman Rd Ste 101, Laredo, TX
Dr. Eliud Acevedo Perez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laredo, TX.