More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eliyahou Kam
Dr. Eliyahou Kam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kam is affiliated with St John Detroit Riverview Hospital, Providence Hospital and Medical Center and Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eliyahou Kam has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Contact Dermatitis
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kam is the worst pediatrician I have ever been acquainted with, he is completely apathetic, rude and insulting. I don't know where he received his training but it is definitely lacking in knowledge, communication and bedside manner. He does not listen to my concerns as a parent, nor does he give reliable advice and treatment. Please steer clear of him, learn from my mistakes!
Dr. Kam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Providence Park Hospital
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Eliyahou Kam accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions22255 Greenfield Rd, Southfield, MI
Dr. Eliyahou Kam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.