Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eliyahu E Fuchs has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 33
I was referred to Dr. Fuchs by my regular Dr. and I have been back to him several times. Dr. Fuchs has a very calm demeanor and he takes the time to explain everything that he is doing and has great patience when answering all your specific questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone who may ask.
I've never had a GI doc in the past so I didn't really know who to see. I googled and found Dr. Fuchs who came along with great reviews. I called and they got me an appointment,after a cancellation, in 48 hours. Which all the other GI's I spoke to, were almost two months away. The staff is super friendly and pleasant and made for a very comfortable experience. Dr Fuchs was very thorough and even may have taken care of the issue at hand, in his office. But to rule out another possible issue, he called directly, and got another test scheduled for me within two days of our initial consultation. I am very pleased with how everything worked out. It was the luck of the draw, or internet, I suppose and it couldn't have gone any better. I will recommend Dr. Fuchs along with his staff to anyone I know who is in need of a GI doc.
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Eliyahu E Fuchs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eliyahu E Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Knolls, NJ.