Dr. Eliyahu S Ladell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eliyahu S Ladell?

Gall Badder Surgery

Dr. Ladell is patient and confident in his practice. He answered all the questions I had for him in detail. I was a bit nervous but he calmed my fears. When I gave him a "what if" scenario, he explained "that has never happened before, but if it did I would do the following…" I liked that he was confident even then. I would definitely recommend him.

Attorney-New York City

Dr. Ladell was so patient and explained in great detail all my questions and set aside all my fears. Surgery is scary and he is so confidence and self assured without being condescending(as most surgeons are) that he makes the patient feel safe. I totally trust him and have sent so many of my friends and family members to him!!!

Dr. Eliyahu S Ladell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.