Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eliza A Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Eliza A Bennett has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Dr. Eliza A Bennett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eliza A Bennett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I started seeing Dr. Bennett after my old OB/GYN retired. Right at the first visit it became apparent that there was an issue that needed immediate attention. Although this was the first visit and we did know each other, she did a wonderful job in explaining everything to me and addressing my concerns. I felt I could talk to her and she would listen. In the weeks that followed my initial visit, I had to make a few decisions regarding my care and she did a very good job in explaining everything and leaving the final decision up to me. She gave me the facts, answered all my questions and then supported me in my decision. Unlike some OB/GYNs I have visited over the years she did not talk down or was in any way patronizing. She was simply kind and caring. I am so grateful I have found her and I would definitely recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Eliza A Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eliza A Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.