Dr. Eliza Bennett Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eliza Bennett?

Highly recommend

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Bennett after my old OB/GYN retired. Right at the first visit it became apparent that there was an issue that needed immediate attention. Although this was the first visit and we did know each other, she did a wonderful job in explaining everything to me and addressing my concerns. I felt I could talk to her and she would listen. In the weeks that followed my initial visit, I had to make a few decisions regarding my care and she did a very good job in explaining everything and leaving the final decision up to me. She gave me the facts, answered all my questions and then supported me in my decision. Unlike some OB/GYNs I have visited over the years she did not talk down or was in any way patronizing. She was simply kind and caring. I am so grateful I have found her and I would definitely recommend her.

Posted on October 5th, 2017