Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eliza F Bernas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eliza F Bernas has the following 11 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Eliza F Bernas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Bernas. She is a wonderful practitioner and very dedicated to her patients. I have generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. I am treated by a psychiatrist for this condition but I still needed a regular doctor. When I would go to other doctors saying "Oh I haven't been feeling well." immediately I was met with "Oh your just nervous, blah, blah, blah" and was dismissed. Dr. Bernas always listened to my concerns citing it may be my anxiety but lets double check all the other possibilities and run the appropriate tests. This is what has brought me back to her time and time again. She will find the issue and treat you with kindness. Her office staff are nice and run a great online system making it very easy to contact the Doctor for any reason. I am a medical laboratory technician and work constantly changing hours. They have always accommodated me and made my life easier.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford
Dr. Eliza F Bernas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
Locations & DirectionsCadence Physician Group, 2900 Foxfield Rd Ste 200, Saint Charles, IL
Dr. Eliza F Bernas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, IL.