Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eliza Diaconescu has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. D has always been courteous and truly cares about her patients well being. Many of her patients suffer from chronic and debilitating pain. The smallest gestures can make a big difference in a person's life who lives with so much frustration . Her genuine demeanor has at least made me feel that I'm not alone in the struggles I deal with daily. My heartfelt thanks goes out to her and her staff for making me feel like more than just a number. There should be more like her in her profession.
Dr. Diaconescu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Medical College
Dr. Eliza Diaconescu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVista Physicians Group, 200 S Greenleaf St Ste A, Gurnee, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eliza Diaconescu in this video.
Dr. Eliza Diaconescu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.