Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elizabeth A Collins
Dr. Elizabeth A Collins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Iu Health University Hospital, Riley Hospital For Children At Indiana University Health Pha and Richard L Roudebush VA Medical Center (Indianapolis VA Medical Center). She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth A Collins has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Elizabeth A Collins has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Elizabeth A Collins has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Elizabeth A Collins is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Elizabeth A Collins yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Indiana University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIndiana University School Of Medicine, 1130 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Elizabeth A Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.