Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Fitzgerald has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Elizabeth A Fitzgerald has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Elizabeth A Fitzgerald has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
I have been seen by Dr. Fitzgerald several times now. I did not have problem with waiting. I was taken in promptly and had no problem scheduling next appointment. However, I agree with some of her patients that she needs to spent little more time with a patient discussing not only one option but several ones and let the patient pick. She gave me only one option. I went to another dermatology doctor and he discussed with me a different option, which those 2 could have been combined by Dr. Fitzgerald. To all doctors: please pay attention to your patients and give them your time, be a friend listening to their concerns.
I like and respect Dr. Fitzgerald a lot. She definitely knows her stuff but as far as the office staff in Jenkintown, they are rude and unprofessional. I was 5 mins. late (told my apt was 8:15 but I had 8:30 in my appointment book) for an appt. and I was told I would have to wait until the doctor could "fit me in". I waited 45 mins, no one said anything to me and I finally left. This is ridiculous!!! I have seen her again and reported what the office staff did but I don't think any changes will be made. If she wasn't as good as I have found her to be, I wouldn't be going back.
very immature, inappropriate behavior with her staff while patients are waiting - in full view of her behaviors
Dr. Fitzgerald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsZweiback Medical Associates, 1653 the Fairway Ste 216, Jenkintown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elizabeth A Fitzgerald in this video.
Dr. Elizabeth A Fitzgerald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.