Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Ford
Dr. Elizabeth Ford, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ford is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital-LA and EncinoTarzana. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Ford has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Hospital Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Olive View Medical Center
Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
7 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Elizabeth Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center, 1530 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Elizabeth Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.