- 15 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth A Veenker has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
15 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Elizabeth A Veenker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth A Veenker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.