Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth A Locke
Dr. Elizabeth A Locke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Latham, NY, with another office in Troy, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Locke is affiliated with Ellis Hospital and Bellevue Woman's Care Center. Dr. Locke has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth A Locke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I would not recomend this person. She may of passed her boards to become a Dr., it takes more than that to be a good D.. The first time I met her, she seemed to listen. I asked her to renew a previous med I was on, I don't like people who play with medications. Especially when what I was taking before was working for ME. Some meds you change because of blood work,others you don't. I've been taking care of myself a lot longer than she. I didn't ask for this Dr.. When I called in for a primary Dr. , they assigned me to her. In reviewing your list, she is a OB/GYN. I felt better before my last appointment.
Dr. Locke is my doctor as well as my newborns. She has excellent follow up. She's caring and considerate during the appointments and is proactive with treatments for my newborn. I have never had to wait to see this doctor. She seems to be familiar and recall our information from one visit to the next. I highly recommend her.
Spent a year and saw 4 doctors before Dr. Locke. One visit and she sent me for the appropriate test and found my problem with 24 hours of seeing her. Very friendly would recommend her.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Locke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Elizabeth A Locke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elizabeth A Locke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.