Dr. Elizabeth A Wilson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth A Wilson?

Horrible Doctor!!!!!

She preformed a stretch and sweep on me when she SAID it was only going to be a cervical exam. No informed consent was given. I feel horribly violated when I tried to complain the head of customer service laughed and never called me back. Look at her c section rates be an educated mother and FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

Dr Wilson was my doctor win my first pregnancy. She was wonderful, always spent lots of time with me and answered any questions I had. I was quite disappointed when a couple years later I had a different ob b/c we had moved. Made me really miss Dr. Wilson

Review

If you want someone that is going to sit and listen to you and allow you to finish your concerns in one appt, Dr. Wilson isn't the doctor for you. She always seems rushed and the last time I met with her, she was headed out the door while I was still talking. If you email her on the new website, she doesn't respond. If you leave a message for her to call you, she won't call you back. The staff needs to be more discrete with patient information.