Dr. Elizabeth Woods Is this you?

Dr. Woods delivered all three of my children

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Woods very early on by my OBGYN after a questionable ultrasound that required further investigation by whom he described as Fresno's finest Perinatologist in Fresno. And that she was. She identified my baby's condition and educated me and my husband about everything we needed to know and be prepared for for the duration of my pregnancy with the utmost care. I highly reccomend Dr. Woods to any mother dealing with a high risk pregnancy. She could identify a freckle on a butt cheek of the 16 week old fetus.

Posted on February 19th, 2010

She has been great- she always takes her time, calls to check up when needed, is very gentle and made me feel comfortable during physical exams.

She was horrible.

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Dr. Woods delivered my fourth child. I went to her because she had the reputation as being very uninterventionalist. She also had a nurse/midwife working in her office that I very much wanted to see. She was having some personal problems at the time (divorce) and should have removed herself. I have never been so horribly treated by a physician. The nurses on the floor later told me that they had never seen a doctor treat a patient that way before. She insisted on inducing me because it was right before Thanksgiving and she didn't want her holiday interrupted. She became very angry with me when I refused to allow her to plant an internal fetal monitor in my son's head. There was no medical reason. Thankfully, I have a beautiful child but it is because of the nursing staff and the care given to me by them. Not her. As an aside... when my placenta was delivered, it came with a splash... in fact it left her outline on the wall. After my child was delivered, she stopped delivering babies. I am sincerely sorry to see that she is doing obstetrics again. I wouldn't send my dog to her.

Posted on July 20th, 2016