Dr. Elizabeth Abel Is this you?

4.7

Based on management on the office, I strongly advise against this office

Posted on May 6th, 2012

Dr. Able is decent. I gave her my previous records, and she did actually read the whole thing, and I'm impressed. However the management of the office is terrible. I was prescribed Ziana, but CVS refused to fill it due to pre-authorization requirement from insurance. The office refused to do so, and a tiresome sh*t storm starts. It's been a month, and I haven't got my medicine and neither she or her staff wrote me an alternative medicine. I called the office at least 10 times over 2 weeks, and 9 out of 10 went to voice mail (the other 1 time, some nurse answered, promised to write something else but never did). All the voice mails I left got ignored because I didn't got called back at all. It is simply impossible to contact the office. I decided to give up and change doctor. No matter how good the doctor is (I think she is ok, not exceptional like my last, so I can definitely find better), what's good if I can't reach her?

quite patient and capable doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2009

I have had quite positive experiences with Dr. Abel. I have seen her a couples times and find her always patient and right to the mark to solve the skin problems. Of course I had tried to push my case first, but she was always willing to listen and go extra distance sometimes to meet my need at those appointments.

Posted on June 27th, 2014