Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elizabeth Khan
Elizabeth Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Pottsville, PA (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Elizabeth Khan is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Easton Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses. She speaks English.
Elizabeth Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Westfield Medical Center
Saint Joseph Medical Center
26 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Elizabeth Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Elizabeth Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.